Thursday, March 19, 2009

Room Progress

The room is coming along great. Finished all the painting. YEAH!!! Man, I’m tired of paint. There are a few spots on the ceiling I need to cover up but I have to be honest, I’m not all that ambitious to get it fixed. Had the carpets cleaned Wednesday, and the bed delivered Thursday. Miss M is in heaven. I can’t get her off the bed.


We still have the HUGE pile of toys in the living room but hopefully we can get through half of those this weekend. I ordered some bookcases to help organize her toys, but I waited too late and they won’t be in until next week. So by next weekend I hope to have it finished. Maybe that will be my birthday present to hubby, “Look honey, I cleaned the living room”.

My mother in law is here this week and I haven’t been able to get much accomplished on L&D1. I’m going to try and work on my plotting class tonight but we’ll see. I have like 2,000 emails in my boxes from all the different groups I’m in and classes I’ve taken over the past few months. A couple of classes I took I just filed away to read later. I’d like to get through at least two of those by the middle of next month. Again, we’ll see.

Anyone reading anything interesting? I picked up the new Lora Leigh but I’m not letting myself read it until I get some of this stuff done. A reward for my hard work. I know someone else that does that, do any of you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Elaine Fox's book about Bonsai the heroine's puppy. Man, can I relate!! I can see why I inherited three Pomeranians between 6months and a year old. Dusty's worth it but some days....

Cute room.

Dani said...

That book looks absolutely adorable. Miss M may try to steal it for the pic of that puppy though.

Thanks on the room. She loves it. Just sits on the bed coloring and anything else she can think of to do up there. No puppies or food is the current rule. I'm sure I'll have to add more later. :)